Fazer Group QEHS policy supports our company strategy and defines our management´s commitment to quality, food safety, environment and occupational health and safety (QEHS) in everything we do.
Fazer's focus areas include ensuring compliance with regulations, improving competence, strengthening risk management, developing QEHS management digitalization and promoting safety leadership.
Fazer manages and improves the QEHS responsibility both via internal programmes and through third party certifications for its management systems. Fazer is using the following quality, food safety, environmental and occupational safety management system standards:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System Standard
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Standard
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Standard
- ISO 50001 Energy Management System Standard
- AOECS Gluten free - including a Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point System (HACCP)
- ISO 22000 Food Safety management System Standard
- FSSC 22000 Food Safety System Certification
- IFS Food safety and quality audit of food processes and products
- AIB Food Safety Audit by AIB International
Standards, certifications and audits
*Fazer Bakery Sweden: The scope of the ISO14001 and ISO45001 certifications does not include sales and distribution by Fazer Bakery (for the period prior to 24.05.2021) or Polfärskt (for the period after 24.05.2021). Link to Fazer Bakery Sweden documentation.